squeg

Postby squeg » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:53 pm

Update:

I just noticed another recent post that mentioned Awasu isn't yet supporting Atom 1.0. *sniffle* Guess, I'll just have to be patient for a bit and read this one the old fashioned way.

-------------------
I just attempted to subscribe to the following feed:

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/atom.xml

Awasu returns an error page durring the subscription process that reports: "error: Not an Atom feed." However, when I click the validate button the validator reports, "Congratulations, This is a valid Atom 1.0 feed."

Proceeding further, Awasu allows me to manually enter info like the name of the feed etc. and then subscribe. However, upon attempting to update the feed for the first time, I get the "not a feed" error, and fail to load anything.

Ideas?

(Awasu 2.2, Optimized)

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:21 pm

squeg wrote:I just noticed another recent post that mentioned Awasu isn't yet supporting Atom 1.0. *sniffle* Guess, I'll just have to be patient for a bit and read this one the old fashioned way.

You could always whip up a quick plugin/XSLT that "converted" the feed from 1.0 to 0.3 (and I'm sure I remember reading about something floating around on the net that does just that). They're similar enough that you could probably just get away with tweaking the Atom version number in the feed.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”