pete4fox

Postby pete4fox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:31 am

While in Awasu window, I was clicking on a sub-folder in Fortune.com and got an error message box that notes a script error and asks if I want to continue running scripts on this page. I'm not sure if Awasu is causing the error. I'll try both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox direct access and see if it is the web site(s).
P.S. Awasu Advanced 2.2 trial version.
PPS Awasu is a great product; it is very intuitive and I'll be purchasing soon.
What advantage is the Professional version over the advanced ?
I'm new to RSS and XML, so what would the Pro version get me for the extra $30? Thanks

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:51 am

pete4fox wrote:While in Awasu window, I was clicking on a sub-folder in Fortune.com and got an error message box that notes a script error and asks if I want to continue running scripts on this page. I'm not sure if Awasu is causing the error. I'll try both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox direct access and see if it is the web site(s).

It's the web site :-)

pete4fox wrote:What advantage is the Professional version over the advanced ?

The feature grid is here. The next alpha release will be out in a week or two and contains some pretty cool features, especially if you run Awasu on a laptop. The Advanced Edition will let you download images embedded in feed items and see them even when you're not online. The Pro Edition goes one step further and lets you download the linked-to items so you can click through and read them offline.

pete4fox

Postby pete4fox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:56 am

Hope the weather is nice in Australia.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”