markmorgan

Postby markmorgan » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:19 pm

When a feed is not updated for a while and all of the items previously read have been archived (I think) then the feed title displayed in the Channel list switches to the feed URL.

Right clicking and selecting update now seems to sort it out. Also I think this only happens after an upgrade?

Example feed - http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/ngm.xml - National Geographic Magazine contents updated monthly

Using Awasu 2.2.3 Alpha 3

Mark Morgan

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:26 pm

markmorgan wrote:When a feed is not updated for a while and all of the items previously read have been archived (I think) then the feed title displayed in the Channel list switches to the feed URL.

Sigh... I think I know what this might be.

If it's what I think it is, it should only happen when all items for a channel have been purged because they are too old. If you ever see it happen again, have a play with the channel display settings and see if you can get any items to appear.

Also, updating the channel probably shouldn't cause the channel name to re-appear by itself, you would need to also receive at least one new feed item.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”