FYI All - Chris Pirillo of Lockergnome posted his 400+ RSS feeds here:

http://chris.pirillo.com/MySubscriptions.opml

Happy hunting. :D

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:21 am

kyodylee wrote:FYI All - Chris Pirillo of Lockergnome posted his 400+ RSS feeds

400+ ?! :eek:

Thanks for posting this. I want to try get something in for the next beta that lets you choose (and maybe preview) which channels to import from an OPML file instead of just doing everything. Should be handy for this one... :roll:

kyodylee

Postby kyodylee » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:30 am

P.S. They seem to be HUGE RSS fans over at Lockergnome, but I've never seen Awasu mentioned. :shock: Maybe you could look into that too. :idea:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:39 am

kyodylee wrote:P.S. They seem to be HUGE RSS fans over at Lockergnome, but I've never seen Awasu mentioned. :shock:

Yes, I noticed that too (although they do know about us). :cry:

kyodylee wrote:Maybe you could look into that too. :idea:

It would carry much more weight if it came from my horde of raving fans :-)

kyodylee

Postby kyodylee » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:55 am

Got the message. I'll be fan #1 to write to them. Who's next? :)

Dan Rochman

Postby Dan Rochman » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:53 pm

I'll be next!! (I'm not going to say that "I'll be #2." I mean, really now.) I've been using the Personal Edition for several months, because I'm a picky freak and really had to try every client out there before making a real choice, and I've become convinced that it's one of the best (overall) RSS clients available. Plus, the vision of the developers and their hands-on presence in the forums really stands out. I'm *so* convinced that I voted with real dollars - I finally (today!) plunked down my hard-earned $15 to support the project and buy the Advanced Edition. :D

(Note to Support - I didn't see any docs on how best to move from the latest beta of the Personal Edition to the latest Advanced Edition without losing my preferences, etc. Please include some docs with the Advanced Edition download, or add some info behind the "Order Now" button. Thanks.)

I'm also a longtime lockergnomie, and I've actually met Chris P a few times here in San Francisco. I'm definitely gonna suggest to his folks that they review Awasu...

Come to think of it, I oughta post a review on my own blog - I'm sure I have a pretty big influence on the 11 people who read it! :wink:

Sincerely,
-Dan Rochman

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:38 am

Dan Rochman wrote:(Note to Support - I didn't see any docs on how best to move from the latest beta of the Personal Edition to the latest Advanced Edition without losing my preferences, etc. Please include some docs with the Advanced Edition download, or add some info behind the "Order Now" button. Thanks.)

Good idea. I've added it to The List.

What you're supposed to do is send me an email when each beta comes out and I send you the details of where to get the Advanced Edition of that beta. I've already sent you the info for 1.1.4

RiskiOne

Postby RiskiOne » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:11 am

kyodylee wrote:P.S. They seem to be HUGE RSS fans over at Lockergnome, but I've never seen Awasu mentioned. :shock: Maybe you could look into that too. :idea:

That seems odd kyodylee.

In a land far, far away in the middle of a secluded field called Iowa I discovered 2 gents engaged in a discussion about aggregators.
I followed several paths mentioned in that thread, but settled here at Awasu just cause I think it's "got a good attitude". :lol:

As you can tell, I is a rookie and figured I would follow the vision of the Awasu people.

Because I am rather new, I watch shows on TechTV to gain some knowledge. The other day, they mentioned RSS Feeds for the fi4rst time and listed several readers. I hope Awasu doesn't mind...but I emailed the show host with a suggestion to try Awasu (and to split there RSS feed selected shows).

When does the Awasu paraphernalia go on sale? :roll:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:45 am

RiskiOne wrote:I hope Awasu doesn't mind...but I emailed the show host with a suggestion to try Awasu (and to split there RSS feed selected shows).

When does the Awasu paraphernalia go on sale? :roll:

Thanks for that! We need all the help we can get to spread the word :-) When I make my first TV appearance for Awasu, I'll make sure I'll have mugs and caps and mousepads ready :-) 8)

RiskiOne

Postby RiskiOne » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:40 am

No problem :D

kyodylee

Postby kyodylee » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:42 am

RiskiOne wrote:
I followed several paths mentioned in that thread, but settled here at Awasu just cause I think it's "got a good attitude".

The BEST attitude. Thanks to Taka!!!!! :D

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”