dgnc

Postby dgnc » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:47 pm

I keep getting "Server Busy" warning box come up whenever I try to link out of Awasu e.g. to a download or another browser window. before it was just an annoyance which could be cleared by clicking on "Switch To...." or "Retry".

The full warning message is "This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem"

Clicking on "Switch to" just brings up the "Start" panel. "Retry" does nothing and "Cancel" is greyed out.

The "Close" Button on the warning box does nothing and Awasu does not react to mouse clicking or keybaord shortcuts.

The only way to get rid of this is to kill Awasu in Task Manager.

No other instance of IE (inc Outllook) is running.

Running Awasu 2.24 Pro, IE7, XP Pro SP2 all patches

Recently loaded Office 2007

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:31 am

dgnc wrote:I keep getting "Server Busy" warning box come up whenever I try to link out of Awasu e.g. to a download or another browser window.
While your symptoms are not specifically mentioned here nor here somebody reported that they fixed the problem you are describing (lost the original link, sorry).

Given that you just installed Office 2007, it could well be a registration problem with a key DLL or Microsoft's JVM. Worth a try... :-)

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”