prazim

Postby prazim » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:07 pm

When my channels update, I like ot open up the articles I am interested in reading in all different tabs, then go read them. In Firefox, you can choose to remain on the current tab as the other tabs open. I would love it if I had this option in Awasu.
thanks!
Sue

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:24 pm

sue wrote:In Firefox, you can choose to remain on the current tab as the other tabs open. I would love it if I had this option in Awasu.

If you right-click on an item in the item pane, there is an <i>Open in background tab</i>. It's not in the IE context menu because of the limited number of available slots in this menu.

prazim

Postby prazim » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:23 pm

That doesn't work in this instance because the channel with the links I am trying to open is actually being managed by the url monitor plug in, so the only thing appearing in the item pane is the main page url, not the individual items. I definitely need the open in awasu option to give me the option to open in new tab, but not jump to it. The page I am monitoring in this fashion, is a web page that is entirely made up of links to articles: www.spiritdaily.com
Thanks!
Sue

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:16 pm

sue wrote:I definitely need the open in awasu option to give me the option to open in new tab, but not jump to it.

Done :whip: :lol:

Holding down the Control key when choosing the <i>Open in Awasu</i> option from IE's context menu will now open the link in a background tab. This will be available in the next alpha release (coming Real Soon Now <sup><small>(TM)</small></sup>).

prazim

Postby prazim » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm

are you awesome, or WHAT???

Thank you!!

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:41 pm

sue wrote:are you awesome, or WHAT???

I know, I know :oops:

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”