TrackSnakeLA

Postby TrackSnakeLA » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:51 pm

Please try and add this site's Blog to Awasu Pro 2.2, and see if it works:

http://www.globalfuturist.com/blog/tgf.html

It's not working in Awasu, but does work in FeedDemon 2.1 unless I add it as a URL. If I drag and drop it inside FeedDemon it works.

In Awasu, I can't get to to work at all.

Thanks.

diabloNL

Postby diabloNL » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:41 pm

I have Awasu 2.3rc2 and it works fine. :wink:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:05 pm

TrackSnakeLA wrote:In Awasu, I can't get to to work at all.

This URL is for a web page, not a feed. There is one feed referenced on the page (http://www.globalfuturist.com/blog/atom.xml) but it is an Atom 1.0 feed. Support for this was added in 2.2.1 so no, it won't work in Awasu 2.2 :-)

TrackSnakeLA

Postby TrackSnakeLA » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:16 pm

support wrote:
TrackSnakeLA wrote:In Awasu, I can't get to to work at all.

This URL is for a web page, not a feed. There is one feed referenced on the page (http://www.globalfuturist.com/blog/atom.xml) but it is an Atom 1.0 feed. Support for this was added in 2.2.1 so no, it won't work in Awasu 2.2 :-)

So I'm not nuts that I couldn't get it to work. Is 2.2.1 available? What's the latest release available and where can it be gotten?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:53 pm

TrackSnakeLA wrote:Is 2.2.1 available?

It's available here here but if you upgrade to it, when 2.3 comes out you will need to manually upgrade all the way up to 2.3.rc1 before you can install 2.3. It's a bit of tedious process, a side-effect of how betas are released.

TrackSnakeLA wrote: What's the latest release available and where can it be gotten?

2.3 is going to be released in a week or two. I know you've said before you want to wait until the official release but it's so close now to what the final release will be, it will hardly make a difference. People have already been testing the installer that will upgrade you from 2.2 to 2.3 and no problems were reported.

Shoot us an email if you want to give it a whirl :-)

TrackSnakeLA

Postby TrackSnakeLA » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:14 pm

support wrote:
TrackSnakeLA wrote:Is 2.2.1 available?

It's available here here but if you upgrade to it, when 2.3 comes out you will need to manually upgrade all the way up to 2.3.rc1 before you can install 2.3. It's a bit of tedious process, a side-effect of how betas are released.

TrackSnakeLA wrote: What's the latest release available and where can it be gotten?

2.3 is going to be released in a week or two. I know you've said before you want to wait until the official release but it's so close now to what the final release will be, it will hardly make a difference. People have already been testing the installer that will upgrade you from 2.2 to 2.3 and no problems were reported.

Shoot us an email if you want to give it a whirl :-)

Thanks. To install twice isn't my favorite, and I can wait for access to the problem blog. I'll still wait until you e-mail us about the new release.

diabloNL

Postby diabloNL » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:57 am

diabloNL wrote:I have Awasu 2.3rc2 and it works fine. :wink:

Sorry :oops: I just clicked on your link and searched for the XML link on the website. I presumed that was the link that didn't work for you.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”