When I first installed Awasu Pro, I set up a number of feeds to be able to be read off-line. As I saw the archive file getting large, I realized this was probably not the right approach for me, so I deactivated the off-line options for each of the feeds. For some reason, Awasu is still retaining off-line images. I'm wondering how to fix that.
The archive database was optimized successfully and no errors were found.
# items7894 (97.457 items/channel)
# item content7721 (0.978 content nodes/item)
# item summaries25 (0.003 summary nodes/item)
# feeds1912 (23.605 feeds/channel)
# item history rows89491 (1104.827 item history rows/channel)
# off-line feed items0
# off-line images18 (0.222 images/channel)
# off-line content download requests0
# viewed items81 (1.000 viewed items/channel)