Carl

Postby Carl » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:31 pm

It appears that when I have Awasu running, it's always visible in the task bar as well as in the system tray. I'd like to just have it in the system tray in the background so that it's not taking up space in the task bar. Is this possible?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:58 pm

Carl wrote:It appears that when I have Awasu running, it's always visible in the task bar as well as in the system tray. I'd like to just have it in the system tray in the background so that it's not taking up space in the task bar. Is this possible?

Yep. Open Tools | Options and enable "Run from the system tray."

Carl

Postby Carl » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:33 pm

support wrote:Yep. Open Tools | Options and enable "Run from the system tray."

How about that! Thanks! I didn't realize that's what the function did.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:34 pm

Carl wrote:How about that! Thanks! I didn't realize that's what the function did.

No worries :-) Just randomly start clicking on things if you don't what they do. That's what I always do with new software :-D :roll:

wytten

Postby wytten » Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:06 pm

support wrote:
Carl wrote:How about that! Thanks! I didn't realize that's what the function did.

No worries :-) Just randomly start clicking on things if you don't what they do. That's what I always do with new software :-D :roll:

I didn't know what it was either, I was looking for "Hide when minimized" (suggested alternative)

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”