Btwisinski

Postby Btwisinski » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Hello,
I just downloaded and installed the Advanced version of Awasu. When I put in my email to get a trial key, it always says that it is Connecting to Awasu.com, and then Requesting Trial key, but it always times out.
Is this a common error or is there another way that I can get a trial key??

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 am

Btwisinski wrote:Is this a common error or is there another way that I can get a trial key??

Not really. Are you going through a firewall or proxy? It sounds like Awasu might be getting blocked somewhere.

Btwisinski

Postby Btwisinski » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Yes, Im sure that my work uses a proxy, and I know that they are picky about a lot of things. I dont know much about networking, is there a way that I can get around this or another way to get a product trial key?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Btwisinski wrote:Yes, Im sure that my work uses a proxy, and I know that they are picky about a lot of things. I dont know much about networking, is there a way that I can get around this or another way to get a product trial key?

If they're blocking it at the proxy/firewall and they're picky, they probably won't want to unblock it just to let you trial a program (although it can't hurt to ask).

Otherwise, shoot us an email (support@awasu.com) and I'll produce a special build for you.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”