prazim

Postby prazim » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi Taka,
May I ask you to look at this? The other day, I went through all of my channels, and with the exception of my start up channels, changed the channels all from updating once per hour to once per day, thinking that they would update first thing in the morning then not update again for 24 hours, however they are continuing to update (or at least 50 or so of them are).

I've thought about disabling the automatic updates for them, but don't want to then have to remember to manually update them each day.
Thanks Taka,
Sue

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:25 am

sue wrote:changed the channels all from updating once per hour to once per day, thinking that they would update first thing in the morning then not update again for 24 hours, however they are continuing to update

If you configure a channel to update once a day (or 24 hours, same thing), then that's what will happen. After it updates, it will wait 24 hours before updating again. What I suspect has happened is that you've manually updated some channels, so the 24-hour period starts afresh.

prazim

Postby prazim » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:29 am

Hi Taka,
Actually, no, I hadn't updated the channels set for once per day, so am not sure why they are updating intermittently, but will live with it. When all 133 were updating ever hour it was much worse.
Sue

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”