GoDanno

Postby GoDanno » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:16 pm

I am not sure if this is a known issue or not, but when you have lots of channels being updated, the active window loses focus as the notification icon is being popped up.

For example, if IE is the active window and an Awasu notification balloon popps up, the IE window loses focus and becomes inactive. It does not always happen, however, once it starts, it continues to do it for the current series of notification balloon popups. Therefore, it is more easily detected if lots of notifications are in the queue.

Some application status info:
    I am using Awasu Professional 2.2.1 alpha 2.
    The Awasu main window is minimized.
    In Default Channel Properties, both Show a notification balloon and Consolidate multiple new items into a single balloon are selected.

IIRC, in version 2.2, this does not occur with the old style notification balloons.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:58 pm

Thanks for the report. It's definitely because of the way the new balloons are being done.

I've already raised a ticket with the vendor of the third-party GUI toolkit we use and I'm going mad trying to nail down what's going on :-(. it only happens sometimes and it's impossible to debug because as soon as you try to do something, you affect focus :wall:

This program's going to send me to the nut-house, I just know it... :roll:

GoDanno

Postby GoDanno » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:42 pm

I just saw the Awasu DevLog post regarding this... NICE!! :clap:

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”