johns

Postby johns » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:14 pm

If these have been brought up before, please humor me :wink:

Control Center
- allow F4 to toggle its presence on/off.

Workpad
- Assign a F? key to toggle its presence on/off.
- Do not automatically hide workpad, when a link in the readme list is opened. Allow user to choose this with toggle requested above.
- Allow drag & drop of links from browser and item panes (and IE, too, would be nice) to workpad (when it is displayed of course) instead of always having to right-click and "Add to Awasu readme". This would make the workpad easier to use.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:06 am

johns wrote:Control Center

Yes, this has been on the to-do list for a while. You can still do it from the keyboard with ALT-V, E. I'll try to squeeze an F4 fix into the next beta for next week.

johns wrote:Workpad
- Assign a F? key to toggle its presence on/off.

F3 does this already.

johns wrote:- Do not automatically hide workpad, when a link in the readme list is opened. Allow user to choose this with toggle requested above.

This is configurable in the Program Options. Look for "Auto-hide Workpad"

johns wrote:- Allow drag & drop of links from browser and item panes (and IE, too, would be nice) to workpad (when it is displayed of course) instead of always having to right-click and "Add to Awasu readme". This would make the workpad easier to use.

Good idea. I'll add it to the list :whip:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:22 am

support wrote:
johns wrote:Control Center

Yes, this has been on the to-do list for a while. You can still do it from the keyboard with ALT-V, E. I'll try to squeeze an F4 fix into the next beta for next week.

Actually, you can also do this: open the Tools, Customize dialog and go to the Keyboard page. Find the "Control Center" entry in the View menu and assign a key to it. This function does toggle and so will give you the behaviour you want.

I am so lazy, er, overworked and pressed for time :-)

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”