prairieprog

Postby prairieprog » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:01 pm

Although my Control Center is set to display only those channels with Unread Items, since installing 2.3.rc2, I have channels showing up that do not have unread items.

Even though the channels show up in the Control Center, they are not in bold nor are the items in the list window. The items go back to as far as August, although most date back to January and February. All these items have shown up the last couple days despite the fact that each day I have "mark[ed] all as read" in each of those channels. They do not show up if I change the Control Center to display "New content."

I don't know if this is because of the installation of 2.3.rc2 or simply coincidental.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:31 pm

prairieprog wrote:I don't know if this is because of the installation of 2.3.rc2 or simply coincidental.

Has it only just started happening since you installed this release? Nothing has changed in this area for ages.

What are the feed URL's? If you ZIP up your Awasu directory and get it to me with some screenshots, I'll take a look at it.

prairieprog

Postby prairieprog » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:57 pm

It has only started since installing 2.3.rc2 (Advanced Edition).

I did notice last week prior to installing 2.3.rc2 that there were times items would still appear as unread (in bold) even though I said "Mark all as read" one or more times. The channel itself, though, would "unbold." That was with the last beta of 2.2

I will e-mail you some screenshots. Do you need the entire Awasu directory or just particular files/folders?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:00 pm

prairieprog wrote:I will e-mail you some screenshots. Do you need the entire Awasu directory or just particular files/folders?

The whole directory. It'll be quite big so you'll have to put it up on a web/FTP site somewhere.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”