pete
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:04 am
Location: London, England

Postby pete » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:07 am

When related link files, e.g. MP3 files, have coded space characters in their names, Awasu downloads them to my machine ok, but when I try to right-click, save as from Awasu, it reports file not found. The file IS on disk in the Awasu downloads folder, but instead of space, the literal %20 is in the file name. I'm running Awasu Personal Edition 2.1 under Windows 98SE.

User avatar
support
Site Admin
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Postby support » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:41 pm

Could you please post the URL of the feed that the offending file came from.

Thanks.

User avatar
support
Site Admin
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Postby support » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:22 pm

Oops, I just noticed you're running 2.1. I did a quick test with 2.2 (the latest release) and %20's in the enclosure URL's didn't cause any problems so you might want to try upgrading. All the other new features are pretty cool as well :-)


Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest