It's been a bit longer than we would normally like since the last beta release but if you look at the prodigious list of new features and enhancements in this one, it's easy to see why.
Major highlights are:
- Many enhancements to Awasu's reporting features.
- Lots of new report templates are now available.
- Reports can now be created for channels in a folder.
- Reports can now be configured to mark items as read or remove them from workpads.
- Reports can now be emailed out after they have been generated.
- Reports generated from a workpad can now be configured to be automatically run when the workpad is changed.
- Integration with online services.
- Feed items and web pages can be quickly sent to online services such as Digg or Reddit.
- Awasu also makes it easy to subscribe to feeds coming online services and keep them up-to-date.
There are also heaps of other smaller changes that improve the existing features. The full low-down is in the release page.
There will be a quick turn-around for the next release so get yourself set up with the all the chunky Awasu goodness in this one as we make the final push towards the 2.4 release. Woo hoo! 😎
And yes, I am definitely off to the pub tonight...