Awasu 1.0.4 has been released. This is a beta release, yadda, yadda, yadda 🙂
This is the first release candidate for 1.1, the next general public release. Major features are:
- Better integration with Internet Explorer.
- Added the ability to run Awasu as a system tray application instead of a normal Windows app.
- Added the ability to quickly search Google, Feedster, rssSearch, News is Free, Syndic8 or dictionary.com. Pages can also be quickly translated. More tools can easily be added.
- Added the ability to preview channel feeds before subscribing.
- Reports can now be generated from the Workpad's read-me list.
- OPML files can now be imported from URL's on the net instead of just from local files.
- The <SKIPDAYS> and <SKIPHOURS> RSS tags are now supported.
- Awasu can be configured to disable channel updates if an internet connection is not detected.
- Better handling of HTTP return codes.
Have your say